Feedback & complaints

Make a complaint

We're here to listen to you

Renting with us? Or a neighbour of our resident? If you're unhappy with something, we'd like to know. If you're a resident, please speak with your Housing Officer first. But if you're unable to resolve your problem, please get in touch. If you're a neighbour, you can report anti-social behaviour.

Make a complaint

If you're a resident who's unhappy with something, fill in this form and we'll be in touch.

Report anti-social behaviour

Are your neighbours damaging property or disrupting neighbours? You can report this to us. If there is a danger to health and safety, always call 000 first.

Get involved

If you're a resident who can help us improve what we do, consider joining our  Resident Engagement Meetings - contact your housing office for details.

Feedback process


If you have an idea for improving the services we provide or an idea for a new initiative, we would love to hear it. We will consider all suggestions and wherever possible, put them into action.


We always aim to provide the best possible service, however, there may be times when you are not satisfied with the quality of service you have received from us. If you feel something was unreasonable or not to an acceptable standard or response, please let us know. We will try to remedy the situation and learn from it. If you feel a decision we have made is unreasonable and would like it reviewed, you can request an appeal.


As a regulated housing provider, we make decisions based on policy guidelines that aim to be fair to everyone. These policies are developed in accordance with legislation and agreed standards of service for providers. If you do not agree with a decision we have made, you have the right to appeal it. Some examples include:

  • being declined for a property or a transfer
  • refused permission to make property alterations
  • a declined application to keep a pet
  • the result of your rent or eligibility assessment
  • the outcome of a complaint you made
  • a notice you receive (breach or notice to leave).

How can I give feedback or appeal a decision?

If you ever have any concerns, you should talk to us first. Contact the team member you think is responsible for resolving the problem and explain how the issue is affecting you and what you think should happen. If you proceed to lodge a complaint or appeal, detail what happened and why you are not satisfied, as well as the action you think should be taken and how urgent it is.

You will receive an acknowledgement of your feedback or appeal within three working days.

What to do if you do not agree with the outcome

If a complaint or appeal has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you have the right to escalate your concerns to the General Manager of Churches of Christ Housing Services who will review the outcome or refer you to an external authority or advocacy service. The applicable external authority may investigate the matter or provide mediation. External authorities may include the Department of Communities, Housing and Digital Economy, the Residential Tenancies Authority (RTA) or the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal (QCAT).

Residents can also seek advice from the Queensland Statewide Tenant Advice and Referral Service (QSTARS).

Report anti-social behaviour

If a neighbour is  damaging property or disrupting the community, please let us know. Contact us on 1800 406 566 or email [email protected]

If there is danger to health or safety, please contact 000 immediately. If there is criminal activity taking place that is not urgent, please contact Police Link

Would you like more information or have a question?

Send us a message and we will be in touch.

* denotes required fields