Estimated Construction completion: early 2024
Construction is now underway on this new 50-unit development on the Sunshine Coast in partnership with the Department of Communities, Housing and Digital Economy.
Purpose-built for over 55s and also people living with disability, our Little Mountain development is co-located with our existing seniors living community - featuring residential aged care, community hub, cafe and aquatic centre.
There will be 10 units for Specialist Disability Accommodation. These fully accessible units support semi-independent living for people with high physical support needs.
New residents of this exciting affordable housing development will be able to join in with the existing community and access state-of-the-art facilities and services as their needs change.
40 community housing apartments, designed to Gold and Platinum Livable Housing Australia standards comprising:
- 32 one-bedroom apartments (plus mutli-purpose space)
- 8 two-bedroom apartments
10 fully accessible apartments to SDA standard comprising:
- 8 one-bedroom apartments
- 2 two-bedroom apartments
Key development features
- Safe, secure complex
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining space with balcony or patio
- Lift access
- 4 levels (including ground level)
- On site resident and visitor parking
- Ceiling fans in living area and bedroom (with provisions for residents to install air conditioning)
- Security screens for windows and sliding doors
- CCTV cameras covering ground floor and carpark
- Mobility scooter parking and charging bays
- Community room
- Community gardens
- An embedded electrical network
(images of construction process to come)