Youth's space

Are you in residential care or SILS?

You're not alone. We help provide home for hundreds of young people in Queensland every year. If you're one of them, we'd love to hear from you. Residential care and our Supported Independent Living Services (SILS) exist to help you, so it's important that we know what you like, what you don't, what you're unsure about or what we could improve.

Info for kids

Find out about how residential care and Supported Independent Living Services (SILS) work in Queensland, how people become youth workers and other important info for you.
Info for young people

Kids Help Line

If you're feeling worried, sad or angry, call the Kids Help Line, anytime of the day or night and for any reason on 1800 551 800. It's free and confidential to talk to a counsellor.
More about Kids Help Line

Links & resources

See our list of useful information - documents, websites and other info - that might help you.
See extra info

Make a complaint

It's important that we hear from you if you're unhappy with your situation. Fill in this form and we will come back to you within two days.
Complaint form

Would you like more information or have a question?

Send us a message and we will be in touch.

* denotes required fields