HEART Awards for Aged Care now open for nominations
The HEART awards are an industry-based award to honour workers in the Aged Care sector, creating opportunity for recognition and reward for all their hard work. The prizes consist of grant money being awarded to the top three most inspiring stories and creative ways to spend the money.
- First prize: $2,500 grant
- Second prize: $1,500 grant
- Third prize: $500 grant
The judges are looking for inspiring people who will use the money for meaningful causes. It could be giving it to a charity, towards personal development or training to upskill in the industry, start an innovative project, host an impacting event, or anything they can dream up that supports our aging population and the incredible staff that serve them.
You are invited to nominate yourself or a colleague who demonstrate these qualities:
- Helpful - Being a catalyst of change for Aged Care and the best partner in care
- Empathetic - Understands the challenges in the Aged Care industry and approaches the situation with empathy and understanding
- Action-oriented - Strives to make a difference in the industry by taking action
- Resilient - Future focused and driven to innovate for better care in our industry
- Trustworthy - Works with honesty, transparency, and integrity