Christian churches guided by the New Testament
We are a group of around 60 affiliated Christian churches, with services attended by people across Queensland each week. We model all we do on the life, teachings and example of Jesus as found in the New Testament.
While we do not have a set creed or written statement of faith, we:
- Acknowledge Jesus as the only head of the church
- Use the New Testament as the only rule of faith and practice
- Exclude sectarian names, using the title of Christian only
- Believe faith is available to anyone who chooses to believe
- Make Christian character the only real test of membership and fellowship
- Practice believers’ baptism
- Observe the Lord’s Supper weekly
- Establish congregational government, plurality of elders, the rights of lay leaders to lead, and congregational cooperation and support
- Work towards the union of all followers of Christ so that the world will believe.
Learn more about our faith: Our churches