What we can do
Around your home
- Meal preparation and cooking
- Cleaning, including laundry, ironing, vacuuming, dusting, making beds
- Light gardening, including weeding, lawn mowing, clearing debris
- Minor home modifications, including installing easy access taps and grab rails
- Pet care, including taking your pet for walks.
Health & clinical care
- Personal care, including bathing, showering, toileting, dressing, doing hair
- Assistance getting in and out of bed
- Access to allied health services, including speech therapy, physiotherapy, podiatry, occupational therapy, and other clinical services such as hearing and vision services
- Clinical care from a registered nurse, including wound care, continence advice and medication management
- Source and supply walking aids, including crutches and walkers
- Install mechanical devices for lifting you in and out of bed
- Source and supply bed aids, including rails, slide sheets, tri-pillows, and pressure-relieving mattresses.
- Arranging visitors for you
- Taking you to appointments, social events, to the local shops and out in the community
- Arranging social activities for you.
Temporary care in an aged care home.
Are you eligible?
We can help any Queenslander who requests our private services wherever we operate across the state. There are no wait times for our private home care services, we can arrange help for you as soon as you call us.Find a location