Sanctuary Park Retirement Community offers a wide range of lifestyle options all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if or when you need them.
We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent and keep active in the wider community for as long as possible, while living in a secure, supportive and social environment. Most importantly, we offer you and your family contentment and peace of mind.
Located at the foothills of the Sunshine Coast hinterland, Sanctuary Park Retirement Community at Nambour has a tranquil setting amid a natural bush environment. There are 71 units, all within close proximity to a range of community facilities and activities, including 3.5 kilometers to Nambour Town Centre and 1.3 kilometres to Nambour General Hospital. Sanctuary Park’s quality accommodation includes two-bedroom, two-bedroom with study, and three-bedroom units, as well as a number of stand-alone homes.
- Your choice of two-bedroom, two-bedroom plus study or three-bedroom homes
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Separate lounge and dining*
- Full kitchen and laundry for independent living
- Ceramic cook top, wall oven and rangehood
- Carefully designed for easy mobility
- Premium quality fittings, fixtures and appliances
- Generous terrace area
- Built-in robes
- Security screen doors
- Bathroom heat lamp
- 550 litre rain water tank
- Reverse cycle airconditioning and ceiling fans
- Internet connection and cable TV access
- Single remote garage with internal entry
*Available in selected units only
* Images are indicative only