Sugarland Gardens is a beautifully designed retirement village situated on over 5 hectares of lush gardens in a park-like setting.
On-site facilities include beautifully landscaped gardens, a community centre with library, meeting rooms, snooker table, formal lounge areas, indoor kitchen and an outdoor barbecue area. The village hosts a variety of social events and entertainment activities such as regular morning teas, bingo, hoy cards and games, musical performances and indoor bowls.
This established community is well serviced by public transport with a private resident’s only access gate to Stockland shopping centre next door to the village meaning all of your shopping, dining, recreational and health care needs are right on hand.
- Spacious single level design
- Private outdoor patio areas surrounded by fully maintained landscaped gardens
- Fully refurbished beautifully appointed units with quality appliances and built in wardrobes
- 24-hour Emergency Response System
- Community Centre with pool table, library and BBQ area
- Direct access gate to Stockland shopping centre
- Garage and driveway parking (applicable to some units only)
* Images are indicative only