Sanctuary Park Retirement Community offers a wide range of lifestyle options all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if or when you need them.
We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent and keep active in the wider community for as long as possible, while living in a secure, supportive and social environment. Most importantly, we offer you and your family contentment and peace of mind.
Located at the foothills of the Sunshine Coast hinterland, Sanctuary Park Retirement Community at Nambour has a tranquil setting amid a natural bush environment. There are 71 units, all within close proximity to a range of community facilities and activities, including 3.5 kilometres to Nambour Town Centre and 1.3 kilometres to Nambour General Hospital. Sanctuary Park’s quality accommodation includes two-bedroom, two-bedroom with study, and three-bedroom units, as well as a number of stand-alone homes.
Features of this three-bedroom unit include:
* Images are indicative only
- Three-bedroom duplex unit
- One bathroom plus ensuite
- Built in wardrobes
- Quality appliances including dishwasher
- Stone bench tops with glass splashback
- Carpet in all bedrooms
- Vinyl planks in lounge dining
- Large patio ready for entertaining
- External sensor light
- Separate laundry
- Security screens and doors
- Lockable windows
- Outside power point
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning plus ceiling fans
- Rainwater tank
- Attached garage
- 24-hour Emergency Response System
- Onsite Seniors Internet Kiosk
- Spacious landscaped grounds fully maintained
- Fabulous Clubhouse facility nestled with the rainforest setting overlooking the creek
To view the Form 3 (Village Comparison Document) please click the Churches of Christ in Queensland logo which will take you through our website.