Nubeena Retirement Village offers a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if or when you need them.
We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent, while living in a secure and supportive environment. Most importantly we offer you and your family peace of mind.
The village is located in Toowoomba and has 70 homes set amongst spacious landscaped grounds. It is co-located with Toowoomba Aged Care Service and Community Care, supporting ageing-in-place. The village is located close to public (4.1km) and private (6.0km) hospitals and walking distance to medical services and retail.
- Two bedroom one bathroom
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Quality fixtures and appliances
- Spacious living and dining room
- Built in wardrobe main bedroom
- Fully refurbished
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour Emergency Response System installed by request
- Security screens and doors
- Spacious gardens and grounds
* images are indicative only
To view the Form 3 (Village Comparison Document) please click the Churches of Christ in Queensland logo which will take you through our website.
Code of Conduct
The Retirement Living Code of Conduct (Code) is a voluntary industry code and is an initiative of the peak bodies representing Retirement Communities across Australia – the Retirement Living Council (Property Council) and Leading Aged Services Australia. Churches of Christ in Queensland is a signatory to the Code, and fully supports the vision and objectives.
The vision is to promote and protect the independence, privacy, dignity, happiness, safety and security of older people through the provision of specialised, quality, fit-for-purpose housing, with tailored support services, within a community environment
The objectives of the Code are to:
- Promote and protect the interests of current and future residents;
- Help implement regulation in a way that creates high and consistent standards regarding the marketing, sales and operation of Retirement Communities that are above and beyond statutory obligations;
- Promote trust and confidence in the sector;
- Provide a framework to assist open, transparent and efficient resolution of complaints by residents’ against signatories to the Code;
- Provide industry leadership to promote effective self-regulation that complements and builds on existing regulatory arrangements.
For a copy of the Code of Conduct or our Village Comparison Document please visit www.RetireWithUs.com.au