This cottage is a perfect option for retirees who are looking for convenience and support
Brig-O-Doon Retirement Village offers a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if or when you need them.
We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent, while living in a secure and supportive environment. Most importantly we offer you and your family peace of mind.
The village is located in Acacia Ridge, approximately 16 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD. This village comprises 9 two-bedroom cottages and is a part of the Churches of Christ Integrated Campus at Brig-O-Doon. It is collocated with residential aged care, community care and seniors housing services. It is close to public transport including buses and trains.
- Two-bedroom one bathroom
- Newly renovated open kitchen and newly renovated bathroom
- New vinyl floor in living room and brand-new carpets in rooms
- Single garage remote control enabled roller door attached to the unit
- Spacious dining and living areas, new led lights in the entire cottage
- Air-conditioning, fans in both rooms and lounge room 24-hour
- Emergency Response System
- New LED lights throughout the cottage
- Existing solar panels for reduced power bills
- Social activities with a dedicated Chaplain on site
- Access to the community centre
- Spacious landscaped grounds fully maintained
* Images are indicative only
To view the Form 3 (Village Comparison Document) please click the Churches of Christ in Queensland logo which will take you through our website.