Grant Street Retirement Village
Code of Conduct
Grant Street Retirement Village offers a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if or when you need them.
We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent, while living in a secure and supportive environment. Most importantly, we offer you and your family peace of mind.
Grant Street is a unique retirement village located conveniently at Oakleigh, Melbourne, 19km south-east of the CBD. The village consists of six two-bedroom units close to shops and public transport. The units have been designed by one of Australia’s most well-respected architects in the specialist field of housing for people in their twilight years. The village is co-located with Oak Towers Aged Care Service, supporting ageing-in-place and has community-based care options available.
- Two-bedroom units in a small complex of six
- Oak Towers (ageing-in-place facility) is located 0.2km from the units
- Private rear garden, paved for minimum maintenance
- Gas heating in lounge/dining room
- Wheelchair friendly design
- Non-slip flooring to bathroom, toilet and laundry floors
- Spacious landscaped grounds
- Secure entry from spacious lock-up garage with tilt doors (with room for storage/work space).
* Images are indicative only
View more details
Grant Street Retirement Village offers a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you...