Marblewood Apartments, Hillcrest
Completed in February 2020, this development provides 32 accessible, community housing homes for seniors looking to downsize.
- 26 one bedroom apartments (plus multi purpose area)
- six two bedroom apartments
- apartments designed to Gold and Platinum Livable Housing Australia standards
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining space with balcony or patio
- Ceiling fans in living area and bedrooms (with provisions to install air-conditioning)
- Security screens for windows and sliding doors
- CCTV cameras covering entry and exit points
- On site resident and visitor parking
- Apartments is 81m2 in size.
- Embedded electricity network to reduce electricity charges
- Lift access
- three levels
- community room
- UDIA EnviroDevelopment six leaf certification in the areas of ecosystems, waste, energy, water, materials and community