Marblewood Apartments, Hillcrest
Completed in February 2020, our $9.1 million Marblewood Apartments affordable housing development is now home to dozens of over 55s.
Built in partnership with the Queensland Government Department of Communities, Housing and Digital Economy, the 32 modern, accessible and affordable apartments are co-located with our Clive Burdeu Aged Care Service.
- 26 x one bedroom + multi-purpose space apartments
- 6 x two bedroom apartments
- 2 Specialist Disability Accommodation units
- Solar panels
- Designed to Gold and Platinum Liveable Housing Australia Standards
- Located close to public transport
- Co-located with aged care service
- BBQ area and dog off leash