Find your haven – a place where you always feel welcome, a new home in a vibrant community of friends.
When you choose Lady Small Haven, you are choosing a beautiful new home. But you’re also getting so much more. You’re becoming part of a vibrant, connected community in the heart of Benowa.
Choose from 65 spacious apartments – including one bedrom plus study, two bedrooms, two bedrooms plus study or three bedrooms – in a brand new, architecturally designed building with high ceilings, open plan living and quality fixtures and appliances.
With resort-style facilities, at Lady Small Haven socialising is easy.
Meet with friends or family for a bite to eat in the self-serve café area, swim in the outdoor pool, visit the salon, walk in the gardens, or relax and have a cuppa in the community spaces. You can choose how social or private you want to be.
And since Lady Small Haven is built and managed by Churches of Christ in Queensland, you can trust that you will be part of a valued retirement community – treated with respect, integrity and care.
Find your haven. Welcome home.
Code of Conduct
The Retirement Living Code of Conduct (Code) is a voluntary industry code and is an initiative of the peak bodies representing Retirement Communities across Australia – the Retirement Living Council (Property Council) and Leading Aged Services Australia. Churches of Christ in Queensland is a signatory to the Code, and fully supports the vision and objectives.
The vision is to promote and protect the independence, privacy, dignity, happiness, safety and security of older people through the provision of specialised, quality, fit-for-purpose housing, with tailored support services, within a community environment
The objectives of the Code are to:
1. Promote and protect the interests of current and future residents;
2. Help implement regulation in a way that creates high and consistent standards regarding the marketing, sales and operation of Retirement Communities that are above and beyond statutory obligations;
3. Promote trust and confidence in the sector;
4. Provide a framework to assist open, transparent and efficient resolution of complaints by residents’ against signatories to the Code;
5. Provide industry leadership to promote effective self-regulation that complements and builds on existing regulatory arrangements.
For a copy of this document please visit www.RetireWithUs.com.au
* Images are indicative only