Situated in a central location, convenient to major shopping centres, the hospital and community recreational precincts, St James Retirement Village provides carefree retirement living for those ready to enjoy their golden years. Offering a range of high quality facilities including a restaurant, sparkling outdoor swimming pool with spa, gym, common rooms, library, hair salon and more, residents can enjoy the relaxed community environment or retreat to the privacy of their own homes.
St James provides a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent and keep active in the wider community for as long as possible, while living in a secure, supportive and social environment. St James Retirement Village offers a wide range of personally tailored lifestyle options, which provide you with lifestyle choices if, or when, you need them.
Local area and lifestyle
The Townsville region in North Queensland is a bustling and vibrant destination boasting diversity in landscape, an enviable lifestyle and experiences to suit everyone. Whether you prefer barramundi fishing in the Burdekin or Hinchinbrook, strolling along the streets of downtown Townsville, bird watching in the surrounding wetlands, or taking a wagon ride in Charters Towers, you will find it all in Townsville and its surrounds.
With reef, rainforest, outback and wetlands all within an hour or two , it’s hard to go past this region when you are thinking of retiring. Churches of Christ Care invites you to visit the village and see for yourself why St James has earned the reputation of a carefree, safe and convenient lifestyle choice for retirees.
Our residents enjoy the freedom to do the things they have always wanted to do.
* Images are indicative only
- Two bedroom one bathroom
- Modern and completely refurbished unit
- Modern Kitchenette
- Built in wardrobe
- Security screens and doors
- Generous size living area opening onto an outdoor patio area
- Air-conditioning plus ceiling fans
- 24-hour Emergency Response System offered with every unit
- Onsite restaurant open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner
- Library, Seniors Internet Kiosk and hairdresser
- Spacious landscaped grounds fully maintained
- Sparkling outdoor swimming pool with spa
- Health and Wellness Centre.
Serviced unit features
For an additional fee we can offer you:
- Weekly cleaning
- Weekly linen service
- Lunch and dinner in our restaurant or in-room dining.