St James Retirement Village offers a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if and when you need them.
We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent while living in a secure and supportive environment. Most importantly, we offer you and your family peace of mind.
St James Retirement Village at Heatley has 133 one, two and three-bedroom units with 12 different designs.
Offering a range of high quality facilities including a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool with spa, gym area, common rooms, library, hair salon and more, the St James community enjoys a relaxed environment. The village is located across the road from Vincent Shopping Centre and medical centre, down the road from the Stockland shopping centre and is close to the Townsville Hospital (4.7km).
Located on a picturesque street this delightfully renovated unit is ready for you to move in. Open plan lounge and dining area with a generous sized kitchen, separate laundry and internal access to the garage. Front and rear patio plus a drying area, this unit is as spacious on the outside as it is on the inside.
This modern, large unit includes:
- Two bedroom one bathroom
- Modern and completely refurbished unit
- Generous sized living area with adjacent dining, opening onto outdoor front and rear patios
- Quality appliances and spacious kitchen
- Built in wardrobes
- Air-conditioning plus ceiling fans
- Security screens and doors
- Internal access from the garage
- Remote control to garage roller door
- 24-hour Emergency Response System offered with every unit
- Onsite restaurant open seven days for lunch and dinner
- Library, Seniors Internet Kiosk and hairdresser
- Spacious landscaped grounds fully maintained
- Sparkling outdoor swimming pool with spa and barbeque area
- Health and Wellness Centre.
* Images are indicative only