Sanctuary Park Retirement Community offers a wide range of lifestyle options all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if or when you need them.
We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent and keep active in the wider community for as long as possible, while living in a secure, supportive and social environment. Most importantly, we offer you and your family contentment and peace of mind.
Located at the foothills of the Sunshine Coast hinterland, Sanctuary Park Retirement Community at Nambour has a tranquil setting amid a natural bush environment.
There are 71 units, all within close proximity to a range of community facilities and activities, including 3.5 kilometres to Nambour Town Centre and 1.3 kilometres to Nambour General Hospital. Sanctuary Park’s quality accommodation includes two-bedroom, two-bedroom with study, and three-bedroom units, as well as a number of stand-alone homes.
Features of this lovely unit include:
* Images are indicative only
- Two bedrooms plus study
- One bathroom plus second Toilet
- Built in wardrobes
- Quality appliances including dishwasher
- Large under cover patio ready for entertaining
- Separate laundry
- Security screens and doors
- Lockable windows
- Outside power point
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning plus ceiling fans
- External sensor light
- Rainwater tank
- Attached garage with remote control roller door
- 24-hour Emergency Response System
- Onsite Seniors Internet Kiosk
- Spacious landscaped grounds fully maintained
- Fabulous Clubhouse facility nestled within a rainforest