Sanctuary Park Retirement Community offers a wide range of lifestyle options all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if or when you need them.
We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent and keep active in the wider community for as long as possible, while living in a secure, supportive and social environment. Most importantly, we offer you and your family contentment and peace of mind.
Located at the foothills of the Sunshine Coast hinterland, Sanctuary Park Retirement Community at Nambour has a tranquil setting amid a natural bush environment. There are 71 units, all within close proximity to a range of community facilities and activities, including 3.5 kilometers to Nambour Town Centre and 1.3 kilometres to Nambour General Hospital. Sanctuary Park’s quality accommodation includes two- bedroom, two-bedroom with study, and three-bedroom units, as well as a number of stand-alone homes.
- Two bedroom one bathroom
- Built in wardrobes
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning plus ceiling fans
- Quality appliances including dishwasher
- Large under cover patio ready for entertaining
- External sensor light
- Separate laundry
- 24-hour Emergency Response System
- Security screens and doors
- Lockable windows
- Outside power point
- Rainwater tank
- Attached garage with remote control roller door
- Onsite Seniors Internet Kiosk
- Spacious landscaped grounds fully maintained
- Contemporary clubhouse nestled within a rainforest setting overlooking a creek
* Images are indicative only