Amaroo Retirement Village
Village comparison document
Code of Conduct
Amaroo Retirement Village offers a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if and when you need them.
Located in the Lockyer Valley, 90km west of Brisbane, the village is easily accessible from both Brisbane and Toowoomba. It is set in native bushland on the south side of Gatton, close to Lake Apex and Freeman Wildlife Sanctuary. The village has eight units and is situated on the same site as Amaroo Aged Care Service, supporting ageing-in-place. Community-based aged care options are also available on site.
- Your choice of one or two-bedroom homes all with both front and back patio
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Combined lounge/dining area with adjacent kitchen for independent living
- Carefully designed for easy mobility
- Non-slip floors and support and safety rails
- Premium quality fittings and fixtures
- Modern appliances
- Built-in robes
- Ceiling fans*
- Security screen door
- Airconditioning and heating*
- Single lock-up garage or carport
- Outdoor lighting
*Available in selected units only
* Images are indicative only
View more details
Amaroo Retirement Village offers a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with ...