Need support or more information?
Downloads, links and contacts
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Family Wellbeing Services when it comes to our children, we all walk together to keep them safe, strong and connected to culture.
- Raising Children Network a comprehensive website offering resources and information on parenting for children of all ages.
- Family and Child Connect sometimes, you can't do it all by yourself. If your family is going through tough times, contact Family and Child Connect for free, unlimited and confidential advice.
- Parentline a confidential telephone counselling service which supports parents and carers of children.
- Talking Families a website full of useful tips to help start a conversation – either so you can ask for help for you and your family or offer support to a family you know.
- Oneplace a free, online community services directory for Queensland parents, young people and families who are having tough times, to find help in your local area.
- Parents Helpline 1300 301 300 (from 8am to 10pm, 7 days a week)
- Kids Helpline 1800 551 800 (anytime, any reason for children aged 5 to young adults aged 25)
- DV Connect Womensline 1800 811 811 (24 hours, 7 days a week)
- DV Connect Mensline 1800 600 636 (9am to midnight, 7 days a week)
- Alcohol and Drug Information Service 1800 177 833 (24 hours, 7 days a week)
- Sexual Assault Helpline 1800 010 120 (7:30am-11:30pm, 7 days a week)
- Beyond Blue 1300 224 636 (24 hours, 7 days a week)
- Call 000 if you are in danger