Beautifully refurbished unit with plenty of space
Amaroo Retirement Village offers a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if and when you need them.
Located in the Lockyer Valley, 90km west of Brisbane, the village is easily accessible from both Brisbane and Toowoomba. It is set in native bushland on the south side of Gatton, close to Lake Apex and Freeman Wildlife Sanctuary. The village has eight units and is situated on the same site as Amaroo Aged Care Service, supporting ageing-in-place. Home-based aged care options are also available on site.
- One bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Air conditioning and fan in bedroom
- Modern kitchen with single drawer dishwasher
- Quality fixtures and appliances
- Living and dining room with vinyl planking
- Fully refurbished
- Laundry / bathroom with a large three door mirror cabinet
- 24-hour Emergency Response System installed by request
- Security screens and doors
- Well maintained gardens and grounds
* Images are indicative only
View more details
Amaroo Retirement Village offers a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with ...